Wednesday 5 June 2013

5th June - Cow

I went to Longdown activity farm yesterday with the family, It had lots of lovely animals, it had 2 cows, 4 geese and a 36 million goats (I think). I thought it would be a good idea to do a farm animal today so here is a cow (or maybe a bull?)

It is made from 9 balloons, first I made the face from a white 260 and then attached the nose which was a blush round, the nose join was filled in with a 160 and then I added the ears and horns, both are 260s. The body and legs were a white 350 and a 260, lastly there was a little 160 tail which you cant really see in this photo.

You can keep up to date with all the latest news and sculptures by heading over to Facebook -www.facebook.com/mydailyballoon and hitting the 'like' button.



No comments:

Post a Comment