Saturday 3 August 2013

3rd August - Bride

Its Chris and Amy's wedding day today and I have the privilege of being one of the best men and official photographer for the day, I was going to make a bride and groom but I have not gotten around to making the groom yet and I thought the bride was more important (besides Chris has already had a balloon made for him on March 14th)

This Bride is made from 13 balloons, mainly 260s but there are a few 160s thrown in there too for the head dress and arms and flowers. I would like to wish both Amy and Chris a wonderful wedding day, I hope they have an awesome future together.

You can keep up to date with all the latest news and sculptures by heading over to Facebook -www.facebook.com/mydailyballoon and hitting the 'like' button, then feel free to share it with your friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment